A dottering, old professor of logic asked his College class
a question.”If Philadelphia is 100 miles from New York and Chicago is
1000 miles from Philadelphia and Los Angeles is 2000 miles
from Chicago, and the Moon is 239,000 miles from Earth, how
old am I?”
A student in the back of the class raised his hand and when
called upon said, “Professor, you’re 70.”
The old professor said, “You’re absolutely correct, but tell
me, how did you arrive at the answer so quickly?”
The student said, “It’s easy, I have a brother, he’s 35, and
he’s half nuts.”
* you eat the M&Ms in color order.
* you fold your dirty clothes before putting them in the hamper.
* you have to have all boxes in the kitchen facing the same way
and in order by size.
* you have all your canned goods organized by type, flavor, and
* and they’re all facing the front.
* all you books, CDs, and movies have to be alphabetical order.
* you alphabetize your spices.
* you actually bother trying to convince someone that the 3rd
millennium hasn’t begun yet
* you organize your closet by color, season, and fabric.
* you flame every person who sent you email because the emails
weren’t spelled correctly or grammatically correct.
* you remove the tires to wash inside the wheel-wells of your
* you collect the little postcards in magazine issues for recycling.
* you’re on a “calorie-counting” diet and you count the calories
in the hot sauce on your “Big Beef Burrito Supreme”